With Met Council
Met Council is blessed with an extremely devoted and dedicated staff. The vital role of each and every employee assures the continued excellence of Met Council's programs and services. Together we will continue to respond to the challenges of the future. Become part of the Met Council team.
- Accounts Payable Specialist (Manhattan)
- AP Junior Accountant (Manhattan)
- Crisis Intervention Manager (Manhattan)
- Food Pantry Coordinator (Brooklyn)
- Geriatric Social Worker - Met Council Senior Citizen Apartment Buildings (Manhattan/Brooklyn)
- Geriatric Social Worker - The Woodlands (Bronx)
- Junior Accountant (Manhattan)
- Marketing and Communications Manager (Manhattan)
- Porter (Bronx)
- Property Manager (HUD) (Brooklyn)
- Senior Accountant (Manhattan)
- SNAP Specialist (Brooklyn)
If you like to give back, have fun, and meet new people, you have come to the right place. Met Council has volunteer and internship opportunities for all ages and interests, and has enabled hundreds of dedicated individuals to get involved on the ground floor of New York City by helping people where they need it most.
With Our Agencies
Met Council supports a network of Jewish Community Councils throughout the five boroughs of New York.
- Holocaust Survivor Case Worker (Brooklyn)
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V