With Met Council
Met Council is blessed with an extremely devoted and dedicated staff. The vital role of each and every employee assures the continued excellence of Met Council's programs and services. Together we will continue to respond to the challenges of the future. Become part of the Met Council team.
- Case Worker(s) - Disaster Case Management
- Communications Manager (Manhattan)
- Compliance and Projects Manager (Manhattan)
- Housing Assistant (Queens)
- Job Developer (Queens)
- Program Coordinator (Brooklyn)
Service Coordinator - 2 positions available (Brooklyn and Bronx)
Vocational Counselor (Queens)
- Volunteer Coordinator - 3 positions available (Manhattan)
If you like to give back, have fun, and meet new people, you have come to the right place. Met Council has volunteer and internship opportunities for all ages and interests, and has enabled hundreds of dedicated individuals to get involved on the ground floor of New York City by helping people where they need it most.
With Our Agencies
Met Council supports a network of 25 Jewish Community Councils throughout the five boroughs of New York.
- There are no openings at this time.